(All Qur’anic verses from Yousuf Ali’s translation)
- Quran: 9:23: “O ye who believe! take not for protectors your fathers and your brothers if they love Infidelity above Faith: if any of you do so, they do wrong”.
- Quran: 3:28: “Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah”
- Quran: 9:29: “Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and….”
- Quran: 8:12: “ …I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers; smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.”
- Quran: 5:45: We ordained therein for them: “Life for life, eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear. Tooth for tooth, and wounds equal for equal.” (Does this verse sounds human?)
- Quran: 9:111, Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur’an
Quran tells us to: “not to make friendship with Jews and Christians” (5:51), fight them “until they pay the Jizya (a penalty tax for the non-Muslims living under Islamic rules) with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued” (9:29). “kill the disbelievers wherever we find them” (2:191), “murder them and treat them harshly” (9:123), “fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem” (9:5), “ kill and be killed “(9:111).
ARE THESE ABOVE VERSES SOUND “HUMANE” TO ANYBODY? MUSLIMS PLEASE ANSWER ME PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!
These above verses are 100% Islamic, yet they are utterly inhuman. Please don’t come to tell us those common phrases: “out of context,” “mistranslation,” or “misinterpretation” for heaven sake! These stale phrases cannot hide the inability of the Islamists to defend their scriptural dictums.